You receive five days of in-house personal instruction. Each day the sessions focus on critical success factors for designer fashions, and customized to fit your needs and experience level.
10 a.m. to noon • Noon Hour Lunch • 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
(Each day lunch is included. Visits and sourcing in the Fashion District are included in the one person workshop, but not in the group workshop.)
How to create your brand identity
- Ø Creating your business plan – Outlining your project
- o Visualizing the Project,
- o Thinking it through
- o Writing it down Sales Strategies
- o Costs/Profits
- Ø Branding and Brand Identity Core
- o How to create your unique logo
- o How to prepare your photoshoot
- o How to create content for your website
- o How to prepare the visual image and to reflect it in social media
How to promote your business in social media:
- Ø How to open social media outlets that are relevant for your brand
- Ø How to create a slogan that personalizes your brand and you line
- Ø How to research forums, communities, and blogs
- Ø How to make Twitter, Facebook, and other social outlets work for you.
- Ø How to build the reputation of your brand.
- Ø How to launch a campaign on social media.